pop punk guitarist available!

spug2guitarist

Hi,

guitarist available here! genre wise i would prefer doing pop punk or punk rock.

some of my influences include my chemical romance, greenday, blink 182, thrice, red hot chili peppers and more.

i prefer playing and creating originals as a band rather than playing covers. and yeah kinda looking forward to performing and gigging.

i am 22 this year, finished my NS, and experience-wise i have performed as lead guitarist in a couple of gigs in the past.

PM me!

thanks,
Spug

Hey. My (incomplete) band currently needs someone who is versatile. Planning to start with top 40s then maybe dive into 90s punk bands and some rock. Give me a call or whatsapp at 94871660

and as for playing originals, we think that should be put aside at the start because we need to gel with each others first. maybe start writing after 2-3 months of jamming?

hi dude. i'm a drummer and my bassist and i are looking to put a band together. he's a big fan of rhcp and we're looking to build around influences like rchp, muse, incubus, white stripes, arctic monkeys and so on. we're both in our early twenties as well and pm me here if you feel it, yea?

Back