Piano/Music Theory Teacher! (Up to Grade 8)

oxsilaree

Hi there!

I'm a 20 year old (M), looking for students to teach piano or music theory until June/July, before I enter University. Both casual and serious students are welcome, and I am able to teach up to Grade 8 syllabus for both.

My own credentials are Grade 8 ABRSM for Piano (Distinction) and Music Theory (Merit), as well as a more complex understanding of music from performing in many groups (including classical, jazz, contemporary etc.).

Currently, I have 1 student, preparing for his Grade 8 ABRSM Piano exam. Since I do not have a diploma, my rates will be lower than most teachers, but the quality of lesson is not compromised.

Timing wise, I am very flexible and can accommodate to almost any time or request. Lessons can be conducted at both my house or the student's house.

My main goal: To teach not just how to play, but also to appreciate and understand the inner workings of the music.

If you have any inquiries or would like to engage me, just dm me, or whatsapp/call at (9 ate 3 too 1 fore 2 won). Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to teaching!

Hi there!

I'm a 20 year old (M), looking for students to teach piano or music theory until June/July, before I enter University. Both casual and serious students are welcome, and I am able to teach up to Grade 8 syllabus for both.

My own credentials are Grade 8 ABRSM for Piano (Distinction) and Music Theory (Merit), as well as a more complex understanding of music from performing in many groups (including classical, jazz, contemporary etc.)
Currently, I have 1 student, preparing for his Grade 8 ABRSM Piano exam. Since I do not have a diploma, my rates will be lower than most teachers, but the quality of lesson is not compromised.

Timing wise, I am very flexible and can accommodate to almost any time or request. Lessons can be
conducted at both my house or the student's house.

My main goal: To teach not just how to play, but also to appreciate and understand the inner workings of the music.

If you have any inquiries or would like to engage me, just dm me, or whatsapp/call at (9 ate 3 too 1 fore 2 won). Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to teaching!

Hello ... do you teach kids ? ( 9 yr old) . WHere is your location & your rates . thank you

Back