Pedals for sale! Prices revised, lots of MIJ and MIT Boss

Crawldaddy

Hello all Softies!

here is a list of pedals for sale or trade. Prices apply for both sale and trade. Everything listed here is in 100% working condition.

MIJ Boss GE-10 [$200] vintage 80s 10-band EQ, used by a very famous guitarist to help achieve his 'brown sound' live. 8/10 aesthetic condition

MIJ Boss DS-1 [$150] vintage 80s silver screw distortion. 5.5/10 aesthetic condition.

MIJ Boss DS-1 [$200] vintage 80s silver screw distortion. Excellent aesthetic condition, a few tiny chips here and there.

MIT Boss PS-5 [$200] 8/10 aesthetic condition: it's been gigged and brought out many times over the last 7-8 years.

MIT Boss GE-7 [$60] classic 7-band EQ. Excellent aesthetic condition, a few tiny chips here and there.

MIT Boss FS-5L [$30 each] classic rugged latching foot-switch. I have two pieces, $35 each or $60 for both.

Electro Harmonix Switchblade [$30] passive A/B switching pedal. 8/10 aesthetic condition. Comes with box.

Carl Martin 3-band Parametric Preamp [$200] incredibly powerful and versatile 3-band parametric EQ with balanced and line-level outputs, works well with all instruments. 9/10 aesthetic condition.

For trades hit me with your offers.

Please remember: prices are fixed, but of course exceptions can be made if you ask nicely and do not lowball.

Kindly contact me via mobile at 9-eight-5-six-0-four-one-three.
Crawldaddy

Last edited:
Back