pearl tag

actorial

4.jpg

by the tag, can anyone tel me roughly how old is this export series? it give out good sound...deep and warm i can sae...need help with it...thankS!!

i think this is the first inception series if i am not wrong. lol.. i saw these 3 - 4 years back and they were already phasing out the whole medal and stuff. i suppose we can assume its probably at least 6 years, given the above chronological time-frame?

it's also made of poplar ? since i check at pearl webbies all export are 100% poplar...which mean mine too?

yeah i guess so. there's not much word on this model left man. during the inception of these drum models, i guess it was probably large corporations having websites and stuff, so it died down over the years. but well, why care. as long sounds good.. finish story. :D

yeah...well said...but too bad...it going to be 'split' into two for my DIY :twisted: abit wasted though...the soudn really seasoned well already...hmm...thanks KAnzer :D

huh?

huh why ya thank me? i did not contribute to anything bro. i think you meant boyz_n_gerz?? heh i dun wanna claim any credit when i did not help. haha. glad you got enlightned.(not by me). haha

ahhah!!! sry sry....yah..thanks boyz_n_gerz....lol!! i dunnoe why i will type ur name though....must be dreaming on that time....lol!!! sry :D

Back