SOLD Pearl Drum Kit (White + Orange Mod) + Aquarian Heads and Optional Chad Smith snare

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaphase

Hi everyone! This kit started out as a wrapping project for me. I ordered the wrap online, wrapped it up, and replaced all the batter heads with good Aquarian heads. I’ve only brought this kit out to play with twice for a gig, and I’ve never played it at home, so the heads have only been used those two times. Other than that, it has stayed inside the drum bags at home. Removed all the lugs, all the hardware, and cleaned and polished them. I daresay the drums are spotless haha.

The Aquarian heads alone are worth $124. All bought at Singapore Drum Shop. The wrap was around $150. All stock cymbals and snare have been sold because I didn’t need them.

I will let this kit go for SGD480, inclusive of a Pearl Chad Smith signature snare.

If you want to have just the drums without the snare, no problem, the price will be $440. I am selling the Peal Chad Smith snare separately for $140 on another thread. All heads and snare wires changed to Aquarian and Puresound.

Self-collect at Sembawang. If you want me to deliver it please top up $30 for transportation cost. Lowballers, please stay away! I put in a lot effort to do this kit up and it’s fit with solid heads and it sounds great with good tuning, plus it’s clean and well-maintained. Priority goes to those who close the deal and can pick it up from me the quickest. And sorry, no instalments either!

So what you’re getting is:

- 10” tom with Aquarian Performance II batter head
- 12” tom with Aquarian Performance II batter head
- 14” floor tom with Aquarian Performance II batter head
- 20” kick with Aquarian Superkick II batter head
- Original Hi-hat stand
- Original cymbal stand
- Original snare stand

- (Optional) Pearl Chad Smith 14 x 5 signature snare (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDPm0MNyW-Y) with Aquarian Texture Coated batter head, Evans Snare Side 300 Hazy resonant head and Puresound snare wires.

Here's the Dropbox links to pics of the drum kit and snare. Please note that there is one pic of the kit all set up, but it is missing the first tom; that is because that is my preferred set up. You will definitely be getting the drums as stated above.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e437yqn0rcwl2sh/AAA-4bn4El3YjjMVwc5PhRZGa?dl=0

Thanks for reading all that! If you're keen to deal, please buzz me at 90011352. Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back