SOLD Pawn Shop Strat Gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirehead

Selling a pawn shop strat with tons of black on gold mojo!

This is not a Fender Pawn Shop series guitar, it is an actual US bought pawn shop guitar. This has real cred, not factory cred. Comes with certificate of "fuckyourshinynewguitar" (kidding)

This guitar was an impulse buy because it looked so cool and sounded so good, however I have far too many strats and I'm trimming down the arsenal.

click for pics!

This guitar is rock solid, plays very well and sounds great. It sounds like a warmer version of my maple road worn, but has a much nicer neck and feels more solid.

The good bits, schaller tuners keep the tuning stability on, USA pickups, wilkinson trem. This guitar also has a mid boost on the second tone knob that kicks in about half way round the cycle. Good tones!

Oh and I've added a 50's style geisha pinup girl decal to the back base of the body, this is a waterslide decal and can be removed easily with water.

Took me a year of pondering which of my strats to sell and I know I'm going to deeply regret selling this one. This guitar is the perfect girlfriend, requires little attention and is always ready to get dirty.

Priced at $450, or best offer.

Text me: nine one nine 010 seven eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back