Paramore in sg

sycododo

Paramore-Image-1.jpg

Concert and Ticketing Information:
Date: Sunday, 7 March 2010
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Tickets: S$108, S$88, S$68 *Not inclusive of standard SISTIC fee.

Available from Thursday, 17 December at www.sistic.com & all authorised SISTIC outlets.
Tel: 65 6348 5555

For more information on paramore:

Official Website: www.paramore.net

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/paramore

sistic tickets for the gig

oh look, i already have something to look forward to next year.
:D :D :D

Singapore, 16 December 2009: It is a rumour no more. paramore, the explosive American band are set to play their first ever concert in Singapore on 7th March 2010, at the Indoor Stadium.

paramore are Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York. Formed in 2004, the band is from Franklin, Tennessee.

These young and talented musicians are known for their raw and exhilarating live shows with a huge international following.

With over 4 million albums sold worldwide, their rise began with All We Know is Falling (2005) and Riot!! (2007), which propelled the band to global success. The band is now touring to sold-out shows, in support of their latest album and arguably their best collaboration to date, 2009’s brand new eyes. .

paramore received their second Grammy nomination for their track “Decode”, from the film phenomenon Twilight, in the Best Song Written for a Motion Picture category. They were nominated in 2008 for Best New Artist.

Singapore is the first of the only two South East Asian legs in their tour. The band will play in Manila, Philippines on March 9th.

Concert and Ticketing Information:

Date: Sunday, 7 March 2010

Time: 8.00pm

Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Tickets: S$108, S$88, S$68 *Not inclusive of standard SISTIC fee.

Available from Thursday, 17 December at www.sistic.com & all authorised SISTIC outlets.
Tel: 65 6348 5555

For more information on paramore:

Official Website: www.paramore.net

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/paramore

you have watch them if u like the band. one of the better modern rock live bands. saw them sometime back in toronto and im going again! (if ns dont screw up the schedule). :)

FINALLY, been waiting since sec 1, which was like 4 years ago. After tons of false information from people all over. DON'T GO, SURE REGRET AHHHHHH~

tickets are quite cheap as well, compared to the rest of the acts that are attacking our shores first quarter of next year.

not really a big fan, but would love to see a band of this caliber live.

now just thinking if i should catch them in Perth (Soundwaves), Manila (might be on tour there same time as when Paramore is in town), or here in SG if none of the above happens.
well if its good ill catch all three haha.

oh cool someone added the whole info and stuff. haha. all i did was add the sistic link.
oops.

yeah vic, since sec 1!

Boo. The tickets are cheaper then what I payed for Muse!

On a more serious note, looks like I'm going to have to skip it. I've got no dough, and I don't think there would be any tickets by the time I got the ability to buy the tickets

Boo. The tickets are cheaper then what I payed for Muse!

On a more serious note, looks like I'm going to have to skip it. I've got no dough, and I don't think there would be any tickets by the time I got the ability to buy the tickets

but muse has saosin/rise against so it's still reasonable price to me:)

WOW.Theres a strict restriction on cameras and recording devices.
Doubt there'll be any chance of sneaking my camera in ):

is anyone here going alone??or do not mind me joining them???
i have no one to go with~as my frens are all not a paramore fan
plspls!!i need someone to go with me!!

pm me or just reply to this thread!!thks!!

is anyone here going alone??or do not mind me joining them???
i have no one to go with~as my frens are all not a paramore fan
plspls!!i need someone to go with me!!

pm me or just reply to this thread!!thks!!

yea man same here, none of my friends are paramore fans, guess i'm going alone then :(

Back