PAGE

Sounds pretty cool, especially when the son of malmsteen dhalif's in it! Why don't you let us hear the whole thing? :wink:

Hi soft surfers,

pooo : Haha, thanks man. And yeah Dhalif rocks! Vibrato is just magical.. whole thing?? Haha.. I only chose what would somewhat be a like highlight.. hehe paiseh ah wanna let you guys hear the whole thing. I think introduction is the word.

GrimBrody : Yo!! Eh you guys also gotta let us hear your asian beat song! My friends and I also sometime jam ur song, tho we don't know it fully. Hehe!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It says Link Blocked!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

SOMEONE SEND ME THE SONG!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I heard its pretty darned good. :)

peagee said:
GrimBrody : Yo!! Eh you guys also gotta let us hear your asian beat song! My friends and I also sometime jam ur song, tho we don't know it fully. Hehe!

LOL! hahaha...u serious ah?! which song u referring to? Lunarcy 1 or 2?
chapalang leh...hehehe :lol:

Hi soft surfers,

Praetorian : I'm thinking you got a really cool name there man.. sounds like some kind of era! Haha.. Ok I think u can try this :D

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16TR3ERP45VVG22AVJJ8ZKMI3L

GrimBrody : Hey man! Yep... seriously serious.. I think lunarcy 1. It's the one you guys played in the heats right? The first time I heard it was at Paradigm.. and siol ah.. I was actually sitting down.. I hear you strum the first chord straight away I went to stand up and go see!! ahaha

peagee said:
Hey man! Yep... seriously serious.. I think lunarcy 1. It's the one you guys played in the heats right? The first time I heard it was at Paradigm.. and siol ah.. I was actually sitting down.. I hear you strum the first chord straight away I went to stand up and go see!! ahaha

ooohhh...haha..Lunarcy 1. LOL. bani faizal played that chord during the soundcheck at the PS asian beat heats. haha..
we're in the middle of recording our songs...hehe..demo comin out soon i hope! :wink:

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

FATSKUNKS!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!FATSKUNKS!!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!!
FATSKUNKS!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!FATSKUNKS!!!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

Dirt said:
FATSKUNKS!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!FATSKUNKS!!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!!
FATSKUNKS!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!FATSKUNKS!!!!!!REGGAESTARS!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

stalker :smt098

yeah asian beat...i recorderd part of PAGE's performance with my camera. But no longer have it with me.

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:axe: :axe: :axe:
:smt066 :smt066 :smt066
:butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [/b]

GrimBrody said:
peagee said:
Hey man! Yep... seriously serious.. I think lunarcy 1. It's the one you guys played in the heats right? The first time I heard it was at Paradigm.. and siol ah.. I was actually sitting down.. I hear you strum the first chord straight away I went to stand up and go see!! ahaha

ooohhh...haha..Lunarcy 1. LOL. bani faizal played that chord during the soundcheck at the PS asian beat heats. haha..
we're in the middle of recording our songs...hehe..demo comin out soon i hope! :wink:

Hey doode, when the demo is out, pass a copy or mp3s to me. We'd need to host it for publicity. Thanks! :D

Where are you recording the demo eh? :D

Back