[Original Metal Song] - Blood River

hey dude...that's cool....nice...:mrgreen:

just asking what key/scale you use?,gives it a dark vibei don't know that much about scales...
the acoustical-sound lead/solo at the first half sounds nice

hey bro,

thx...actually i have no idea what scale i'm playin'..(oops)

i dont know theory, just try to transfer the sounds in my head to actual "music"..maybe someone with good knowledge in scales can come in & enlighten us..hehe

the 1st lead part is played with clean electric, really wanted to do it acoustically but i dont have an acoustic guitar, still lookin' for one..posted an ad in buy/sell forum alrdy...

its the harmonic minor i'm guessing. haha. but cool sound, the feel very arabic. haha what software did you use for the drums ??

Last edited:
yes, i was tryin' to get that arabic feel......but my fren says it sounds indian..:mrgreen:

i used Rhythm Rascal for the drums...

sounds quite ok...but i'm thinkin' of gettin' an actual drum machine...those with the buttons so i can actually "play" the drums with my fingers...

can anyone recommend a decent one?

oh ok cool haha. hmm i think a yamaha one wouldn't be that bad, but it's quite expensive, i use cubase&reason for all my drum loops though, why not try those? haha they're quite easy to play arnd with also

oh ok cool haha. hmm i think a yamaha one wouldn't be that bad, but it's quite expensive, i use cubase&reason for all my drum loops though, why not try those? haha they're quite easy to play arnd with also

hm... i suck at programmin' drums...:(

juz came across the korg padkontrol...it looks really cool..apart from drums can do other stuff with it too

U had any experience with it?

hahha heard of it though,
i think that's a really cool equipment to use, but its quite expensive also ah. you stay yishun too?

yup @ yishun....U too?

i juz realised Against The Enemy is @ yishun too..haha

anyway i did a search on soft, the used price for the padKontrol is ard 200-250....maybe i'll get one used after saving up...:mrgreen:

haha yeah i stay around khatib 600+ there .

hmm really? ohok is that the same pad as waht matt belamy from muse uses? it is right?

Back