Olivia Ong Solo Concert @ Esplanade

chewkhd

You & Me • Olivia
by Olivia Ong (Singapore)

Best known for singing the hit theme song, Ru Yan, of Singapore's Chinese drama series The Little Nyonya, Olivia Ong has gone on to become an award-winning music artist.

Her self-penned songYou and Me, won the Top Local English Pop Song Award at the COMPASS Awards in 2012, the same year she sang the National Day Parade theme song Love at First Light. Her subsequent albums Romance and Waiting showcased her versatile music style that has mesmerised audiences in her concerts across Asia through the years. The multilingual singer's mellow, charismatic vocals have also brought her success in Japan, with her English-language renditions of bossa nova classics.

Now, the triumphant Singapore singer returns to Esplanade, where she was talent-spotted in 2008. Join Olivia as she presents an intimate and romantic musical journey of pop ballads.

DATE: 22 FEB 2015, SUN

TIME: 8pm (1hr 15mins, no intermission. Performed in Mandarin and English)

VENUE: Esplanade Concert Hall

PRICE$38*, $58
Limited concessions for students, NSFs and senior citizens: $27*

Huayi Special: 15% savings^
^For 4 or more tickets. Terms & conditions apply.

On Cheong Privilege Card Special: $48**
Purchase You & Me•Olivia Cat 1 tickets at a special price of $48 when you quote promotion code when purchasing tickets through all SISTIC channels except SISTIC mobile channel. Offer is limited to first 100 tickets and valid till 31 Dec 2014 (while stocks last).

UnionPay Card Privilege+
+Enjoy 20% savings with purchase of Huayi 2015 tickets. Terms and conditions apply.

Link: http://www.huayifestival.com/2015/?ja-event=you-me-olivia

ei3xc8.jpg

Back