OFFICIAL:: Explosions In The Sky, Live in Malaysia

e

For those in Singapore wishing to buy tickets,
email us:
kittywurecords(at)gmail(dot)com
with your name, mobile number and number of tickets you need.

heyhey with the budget airlines opening up cheap airtravel to KL, looks like its gonna be alot alot aloooot more affordable to head down to KL for the weekend to catch bands. get a taste of Mawi or Siti or something. hahaha.

Second to that, take bus lor from larkin. Ruums. Near to concorde in some ways. And after EITS confirm alot people go club at jalan p.ramlee. Not relevant, i know aha.

Pick up tickets from us on SUNDAY 10th FEB at the National Library Open Space Foyer (Near Hans) from 3 - 5pm.
For those who can't pick up on Sunday, email us and we'll arrange for an alternate method of collection.

kittywurecords(at)gmail(dot)com

driving up! is anyone else going? i wish they'd tour with appleseed cast.

Last edited:
Wish i had known about this earlier, i only saw this at last.fm a couple weeks back. EiTS playing in a small, packed club? shit i'd kill to see them play in singapore.

Tickets still available.
Club capacity is abt 1 - 2K (Same club that hosted Napalm Death, NOFX, and Dirty Three last year in KL)

email me at kittywurecords at gmail dot com for ticket booking.

I'll also be at Zouk Flea & Easy this Sunday from 3 - 7pm. You can pick up your tickets there.

This Sunday would be the last day for presale tickets.

RM 130 at the door on the 19th itself.

go get em guys.

oh and e, i'm the one who collected the tics from your place just now. :mrgreen:

now, was that the most intense 90 mins of your life?

sad & triumphant...

The guys have promised to return. They loved the food, the sights and the sounds of the region. They will return.

:)

Last edited:
Thanks to Kitty wu/soundscape for doing the show!

Its was really a wonderful display of energy and beautiful melody from them. Words cant really justified that moment in the club thats all in my mind now.

Heh, hope they come back again, when ever that might be. Bringing eluvium with them be even better, or mono will be really great as well!

I is heard that their Texas flag kena stolen..... why lah....

2279064765_ff921ffbe6_o.jpg

Back