NOISE SUPPRESSORS

rimuel

hi,
i was wondering who uses noise suppressors here?
no matter what brand it is or what name it is.

There's an ISP decimator in the Classified Section of Soft right now.

Get it.

You won't need or have to search for another noise suppressor.
There's no other pedal sized noise suppressor out there in the market that can beat that one. I got mine a few months ago and it works wonders. Does exactly what it says but unlike its other fellow noise suppressors out there it retains the nuaces of your playing.

Christopher.

thanks for the free bump on the pedal!

yup yup.. its a very good noise suppressor compared to the boss ns-2.. but i don't really need a suppressor in my set up now.. thats y im selling it now

Most welcome, I say get the pedal and be done with your search.

It's perfect for recording purposes, especially if you're into stack pedals in getting your tone.

I saw a EHX one at mrmisse, looks tempting.....

cost 215 bucks, says it absolutely removes all hum and noise from a circuit...not a noise gate or supressor.....

Looks damn tempting....shit having GAS....

wad u guys think?

hey bro edder bro, got chance to strut this!!

humdebugger.jpg

hey bro PatheinRaindropMoe bro,

thanks for the strut! appreciates it!

now to find one extremely noisy single coil signal generator to demo...

oh yes i have one! the carpenter's deluxe studio edition! :lol:

get the isp decimator. i have the rack version and it cuts out ALL the noise/feedback from my amp at ALL volumes which would otherwise be unbearable.

gargamelesp said:
get the isp decimator. i have the rack version and it cuts out ALL the noise/feedback from my amp at ALL volumes which would otherwise be unbearable.

NO NOISE NO MOJO :D

hey.any idea where to get the isp decimator??how much does it cost and any relevant pics on it?

gsonique said:
gargamelesp said:

NO NOISE NO MOJO :D

you can always adjust the threshold to add the amount of noise to your liking. haha :idea:

Back