No Use For A Name - Survey2.

biopromax

Hey guys,

Anyone going to KL or Indonesia for NUFAN show?
How big is the fans here in Singapore?

You may post anything bout NUFAN here too.

Do reply. ASAP!

Hey biopromax!

Yeap! I believe, myself and my friends will be headed down to KL to catch them! Hoping for a smashing good time!

the question is are they? Thought it was pretty sad that they were not hitting our shores. but for them, don't mind heading over to KL. But if they indeed are coming down to SG, then.. hmm.. another option there. Are you intending to woo them over?

Yes to KL! Yes to Singapore! I never knew they were coming but this is excellent news! I know new found glory is bigger and always thot not many know No Use For A Name in this part of the world much but it's great that they are coming... To me they write much more meaningful songs than most punk bands... poetic lyrics & awesome tunes... unlike most one-style punk rock bands of the 90's...

Yes in short pls bring them in!

Shall we organise a tour up to KL first for the time being?

If they are coming to SG, I think I'd still go for the KL one. Just for the road trip kick! But having said that, I would go for the SG one too. If they were to come here and the turnout is great, they'd probably be interested to head down here in the future. And maybe next time, they'll bring some of their kakis? =)

Back