Nitro.vo & nitro.bro - knockin on heavens door [YT]

nitrovo

Here's a video me and my bro made today.

I made a few mistakes on guitar and when I did the soundcheck the volumes were fine but not when recording =(

I could have improvised the solo but didnt wanan ruint eh video =P

My bro has a axl voice he found he had. It's pretty good but isnt fully shown in this video.

Enjoy \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLu1aEmoOC8

people i hope u know that when we did this we were trying to look like complete dickheads and we have alot more talent than that.

Well for a start, you succeeded. -Applause-

Hey Nit, you wearing a black painted mob on your head? Or is that your real hair?

ur bro's cute.lmao.

wow..nice axe u got there nitro..

is tt a gibson?

For a moment there, I thought I was watching Slash's video. Ewwwwwww again for the second time, wear a T-Shirt. Can see your armpit's hair....

kiss my axe - your not the first to complain about me being topless hahaha

hifi - just paper rolled up dude, i was smoking it before but cant smoke inside so yeah. just did it for the look. thanks for feedback on distortion. its not a very good amp that smarvo PA.

kidlsacker - thanks, craftsman LP

kwerty - its a wig :D

wow..nitro..ur guitar sounded surprisingly bassy..

how much did u get ur axe for?where?

pardon me.im in love with her.lmao! :twisted:

lol... this is really funny... nitrobro u're really cute haha... i'm not a paedophile(however u spell that) by the way

kid slacker - bought it off a softie for $320. no idea where he got it from but a few others have craftsmans on soft, jsut search the forums :)

talyor boy - you mean the strum/picking? yeah i just felt like doing that lol. I was abit messy with some chords, wrong frets and stuff. my fingers were sore from rehearsing it :p

u noe ur a guitarist when ur fingers are sore from all that fingering!

hmmm could have been played better for sure... the chording and strumming was pretty off at times.

and..nitrobro u should avoid lil tiny pants like those....kinda sissy .. haha

ChanMin said:
hmmm could have been played better for sure... the chording and strumming was pretty off at times.

and..nitrobro u should avoid lil tiny pants like those....kinda sissy .. haha

thanks man hahaha

dude!! i guess you havent seen the GnR use your ullision DVD? axl wears em all the time!!!

Back