New Arrivals @ Blackwood Guitars!

ebenex

Hey ya'll

A white Gibson Billy Joe Armstrong LP Jr just dropped in today, together with a Martin DC28 - both in mint condition!

Come and have a go at them

You know you want to.
:cool:

Hey guys

Latest arrivals!

Martin O2 custom shop
Martin D45

Malmsteen strat (daphne blue)
54 RI Strat

ES 339 Caramel Burst 50's neck
LP Goldtop Deluxe (mini humbuckers) rare piece
Nighthawk Goldtop (limited edition)

Fender Twin Reverb

Come check these out before they're gone!

New arrival!

Fulltone pedals including the OCD, Fat Boost 2 and OctaFuzz have arrived.

New stock of TC Nova Delays have arrived too.

Check them out at Blackwood Guitars!

Ok guys

Our biggest shipment to date just arrived today!

New stuff in:

Budda Superdrive 80 with matching 2x12 cab

ENGL Screamer 50 combo with footswitch

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier triple channel
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier triple channel
Mesa Boogie 4x12 cab
Mesa Boogie Lonestar 4x10 in floral champagne tolex
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb combo

Fender '59 Bassman RI (custom shop relic)
Fender Blues Jr (tweed)
Fender Blues Jr (black)

Fender Custom Shop 50th Anni '65 Relic strat (Aztec Gold)
Gibson Voodoo SG with red snakeskin hardcase
Martin 510-L9 short scale Limited Ed
PRS CU22 in amber

Come chk it out soon!

Blackwood

my god...check out tt list of stuff...definately will check it out in ur shop soon...anyway..whats the price for the dual rect? and is it 110V?

thanks

The Tweed Blues Junior was a limited edition issue.

It is 100% brand new.

Do drop by the shop to check it out!

More Mesas, Traynors, Divided by 13 JRT etc. on the way. Also bringing in a very nice Fender Custom Shop featured in "The Fender Stratocaster Chronicles".

Stay tuned for that!!

P.S. The Mesa Boogie Lonestar 4 x 10 in Champagne Floral Custom finish is really quite something. Check it out before its gone.

Even the 59 Bassman LTD Relic was a very limited Guitar Center edition, limited to only 100 pieces. Simply amazing.

Went to try most of the amps there....all of em are freaking good!!!!! The best thing about the place is the service and they are super friendly. Well done guys!!! Thanx Ewen and David. And my name is Ewan..hahaha

my god...check out tt list of stuff...definately will check it out in ur shop soon...anyway..whats the price for the dual rect? and is it 110V?

thanks

Hey man, the Dual Rec triple channel head is 110V, price is $2950 before discount, slightly negotiable. We might throw in the transformer for you if you don't haggle too much! ;)

Drop by to chk it out soon

Went to try most of the amps there....all of em are freaking good!!!!! The best thing about the place is the service and they are super friendly. Well done guys!!! Thanx Ewen and David. And my name is Ewan..hahaha

Thanks for the props man, we believe customer service makes all the difference

:cool:

Your namesake

Yes, we've sold most of our Les Pauls. Will be ordering some new ones in 3 weeks or so. Any suggestions on what to order?

How about Danelectro guitars? Those retro looking guitars with lipstick tube pickups are not sold here. If u guys bring them in, I`ll be ecstatic :)

thanks for the suggestions.

danelectro guitars sound interesting.

epiphone elitist? we can bring it in. which model/s are you after?

thanks for the suggestions.

danelectro guitars sound interesting.

epiphone elitist? we can bring it in. which model/s are you after?

I say try brining in the custom and standard just to let us have a taste for it... Its a shame that the Elitist line isn't brought in by our own distributor :mad:.

Back