[New Arrival] Zoom H4n Handy Recorder

CITY_MUSIC

CM
ZOOM H4n
Handy Recorder

h4n_img1.jpg

h4n_27.jpg

Two years ago, Zoom created the number 1 worldwide best selling handy recorder, the H2. Now Zoom have just pushed portable recording to the next level. Introducing the H4n.

Representing the next level of professional recording performance, the H4n delivers superior audio quality and dramatically improves the user experience. Zoom’s most sophisticated handheld recorder to date will amaze, no matter the application.

H4n
MSRP: S$535
Our Price: S$428

For detailed specifications, visit http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/h4n/index.php

*Note: Prices listed maybe be subjected to change.

Hi robb,

This price will last as long as there aren't any 'unforeseen' circumstances like a sudden rise in the Yen price. As stated, this isn't a promo price, it is our usual price which we are offering to our customers. Cheers!

Got this in March from City Music.
Love it, a big bonus is the twin XLR connectors for connecting more "pro" microphones to the h4n should you not be satisfied with the onboard mics, which are pretty good, btw.

Hi there,

We are left with only a few units of the H4n. Next shipment of the H4n will be arriving next month. The current price is now S$428 nett. Cheers!

I called up a couple of days ago, a lady mentioned that the H4N was out of stock. The next shipment is 2 weeks later.

So who is correct?

Hi City Music,

I'll come to Singapore tomorrow .

Do you think that I can have a chance to buy Zoom H4n ?

Hope to hear you soon !

Thanks a lot !

Regards !

Latest posts

Back