Never ever will i sell my...

nice one, fgl.

hmm i don't wanna sell anything i have. if i don't need something, i'd probably donate to my sister. haha but i've sold some things before cos i needed the cash. so, yeah.

I wont sell my Washburn Dime 333!!!
I want it to go in with me to the grave...Just like Eddie's ESP in Dimebag's grave!

My Jaguar, cause i love it too much to sell it.

My strat, cause my parents bought it for me. Too much sentimental value although it's a MIM. Tried selling it a number of times, but eventually i chickened out.

Not in my rig, but my boss ds-2. it's just there in the box, but i won't sell it.

I won't ever sell my 8-year-old Samick acoustic. It was my first decent guitar... Not to mention I bought it off a friend who is now in the US. Only thing is that there's problems with the tuners that I'm unsure if its worth to fix. I might have to throw it away but ah well, at least the only place its going is Guitar heaven.

The rest of my gear... I'll sell 'em if the time comes, the most important for me now is my fingers!

My Squier strat (First guit)

My current #1 guit, a present from bro and dad, and named after someone...

My Lovepedal Eternity

MY FLORAL CARVED CUSTOM SELF MADE STRAT

fglaxe8.jpg

IT "SEMI" BELONGS TO MY DAUGHTER NOW AND WILL BE TOTALLY HERS ONE DAY

Woah fgl, that's one good looking axe. :D Your daughter is one lucky girl.

I'll never sell off my Morley Mark Tremonti Wah.........too good to be true....

But then again, I sold off my Zoom and Dimebag pedal and I also told myself that I won't sell off those! :p

Woah fgl, that's one good looking axe. :D Your daughter is one lucky girl.

tHANKX BRO - INFACT - EVERYTIME THE NEIGHBOURS KIDS COME OVER - SHE WILL TAKE IT OUT OF IT'S HARDCASE & SHOW IT OFF TO THE KIDS.

I would also prolly never sell of my boss me30 pedal - UNLESS I have a ready made 100 % mint mint replacement exact same model

Kick ass job on the Strat. Did you record down the entire process from start to finish? How long did it take you?

Last edited:
shes's 8 years old. And u BETTER be kidding coz I draw the line at family jokes etc....

I had the carved top body around six months - I put the axe together only recently. Took me a few hours.

Okay, edited, Mr. fgl.

Did you do the carving yourself?

Man I wish my dad did stuff like that for me.

Back