Need Reviews And Opinions!Major Help

evohermit

Hey its evohermit here and i will be very sorry to post another one in the forums but i need as much info as i can.
bt this time,my friend will be asking about some stuff about the timbresr200 and the smash EZ1 Bk

Okay,hey guys whasup
im just a friend of evohermit's and i would like to ask whether you guys would agree with me

about the sr200
its a good value guitar overall needed for everything
but i was wondering if the smash EZ1 bk would be better off with a tgm 10watt amp[$50]

Here are the comparisons:
TimbreSR200
Timbre Amp 10 watt

compare with

Smash EZ1 bk
TGM or other cheap 10 watt amps[about $50 bucks or so]

which one would you go for?the timbre set or the smash ez1 bk package i included

which one would you go for?the timbre set or the smash ez1 bk package i included

I will go for the one that sounds good to my ears and I feel comfortable playing with. You should try out. Different people different opinions/ preferences. To each his own. ;)

I will go for the one that sounds good to my ears and I feel comfortable playing with. You should try out. Different people different opinions/ preferences. To each his own. ;)

ouh thanks anyways do you think a 10 watt tgm will do fine as a practice and begginer amp?

No problem. I don't know about the TGM amp as I have not try one before. Just give whatever you have in mind a shot. No harm trying. You"ll gain more product knowledge in doing so.

Back