need opinions on mixers with built in audio interface

jeremykoh89

Hi all. I'm currently recording on a yamaha audiogram3 audio interface and im currenty looking to upgrade. I was thinking of the audiogram 6 which has mixer functions with the simplicity of its usb feature. Checked on amazon and reviews show that it is not very good..instead..the yamaha mg102c had better reviews.

I considered the behringer 802 but that uses soundcard which might add to the financial consyraints. So jus wondering.. The audiogram 6, mg102c, behringer 802 or something you might suggest? Personally i jus wan something that lets me record multiple tracks at once with a good control of its levels.

Enlighten me!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

How/what are you recording?

Do you need to record multiple tracks at the same time?

Hi soft, i record classical music. Im a classical baritone, and i usually record with a piano. There are times when i record with string quartets, but those are always done with me singing to their already recorded track on headphones (miss out the fun).

That explains why im thinking of moving on from the audiogram3. I dont really understand the diff between products like e audiogram6 and mg102c as they both use usb and have phantom power n controls for the channels.

Are you looking for firewire or usb?
If you are looking for firewire ones, you can try RME fireface400/800.
Whereas for usb, you can try RME UFX or audio komplete..

Back