NEED HELP!!!

somebody

hi guys. i am desperate. yes i am. if you notice, this whole post will be continuous. why? cos i cant press enter! yes! my enter button is spoilt! and i really really need help. please please please do help! i am searching for a program to re-map my keyboard keys so that i can remap my enter button to another button nearby. i cannot seem to find one so far, one that is free. i have used one, but it has expired and i need to pay for it. please please PLEASE do help me here guys. its sad. look at it! this whole post has been continuous! :(

1st, save $20... next... go simlim... walk around and get a new logitech SPILL PROOF keyboard... ta da! problem solved!

edit: the spill proof really works! i tried pouring some water on it and hey it still works perfectly! i wouldn't try a whole mug though..

oh. yea. i'm using my laptop. so there's only one. argh. cos i kinda hit my enter button off. and now i cant get it back on. arghghghhghhghghghghghghghgh. yea. sad. i know. arghghhghghghgh.

Wow that is quite a pickle man. I have the same problem.Not really tho. For me the buttons are messed up. The @ is at ". and the hex sign is now a £ lol.

sofyan said:
Wow that is quite a pickle man. I have the same problem.Not really tho. For me the buttons are messed up. The @ is at ". and the hex sign is now a £ lol.

That's because your language setting is on English (UK), change it back to English (US) :D

mero said:
sofyan said:

That's because your language setting is on English (UK), change it back to English (US) :D

Yah! Caues I thought since our education system follow UK. Keyboard oso UK ah, i was wrong man! Err can u tell me how to Americanise it back?

sofyan said:
mero said:
sofyan said:

Yah! Caues I thought since our education system follow UK. Keyboard oso UK ah, i was wrong man! Err can u tell me how to Americanise it back?

Go to Regional Settings under the Control Panel and change your default language to English (USA)

Back