Need help w percussion mounting,n multi-cymbals setup

hhmmm
cn try going to tama's website...so far, i gt 1 tama's clamp...goin to b 2 soon...i like clamps....its easier...

bt to think again, not necesserily (duno how to spell...sori) cheap...compare to a stand...coz most of the time, u got to buy the clamp n the holder...or the arm...

hope that ans it....

if not, wad actually u wanna know???

Zack

Maybe u can get dwn to Sweelee's showroom or some other drum shops and ask the workers there? Much more efficient and accurate than posting here and waiting for a reply. ;)

There are lots of clamping accessories for you to mount all sorts of things like extra toms, cowbells, tambourines, cymbals, hi-hats and so on. And they mount to your cymbal stands so you can essentially hang more stuff off the same stand. The only limitation is your creativity, available space and how you balance the weight load. The downside is some of these parts are rather expensive (i mean they are just pieces of metal), or at least the Tama ones i bought a long time ago. Sometimes it might actually end up cheaper (and more stable) to get a another new cymbal stand altogether. Just my $0.02.

Back