Need Help In Reviewing This Guitar

evohermit

So, I have been busy finding out about guitars recently and I found out about the

EPIPHONE LES PAUL SPECIAL 2

so i have decided to buy this guitar as my friends said it was good for its price and type of guitar.it would also fit in right into my budget.

though ive decided to buy it,i need some help in you guys reviewing about this guitar.i feel like getting a starter pack but i am blur about where i can find epiphone les paul special 2 starter pack in singapore.Please give me the full details about the price,review and where to buy it perspectives.
THANKS A MILLION!:D

i think swee lee should have those. i've played the guitar before. to me it's pretty good for its price. light weight. the sound ain't too bad. the way i see it, it's a good guitar to start off with. you should try one out when you get the chance so that you can experience it first hand. not too sure bout the price though. hope this helps

here's a link to some reviews of the guitar
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/epiphone/les_paul_special_2/index.html

the price is 299.60 which is the same as the ibanez GAX...from the reviews i've seen of the ibanez, it seems ull be better off with it that the les paul...both are avail at swee lee

ok from what I see, the kgarage is for very classic rock thing at least for the pickups. but since this guy is going to change pickups, so oso nvm. but the ibanez GAX seemed more like a metal guitar to him... and these guitars got high output.. Lol. duno how high is high output..

Back