My earphones spoil...

AiraTekkan

Anyone know where can repair Sony earphones? unwilling to fork out cash to buy a new pair..

my left earpiece spoil..no sound coming out frm it..tested on computer..discman..mp3 player..totally no sound.

i have 4 earphones that have become like that and 2 headphones .

greenlegs3.jpg

and we'll be only releasing 10 copies of that album people ! 10 only! hahaha

ye should try apple ipod earphones. the best man. die out after a few days. thtz what i call service man. whoa. troo service. troo quality. a few days. whoa. nice.

hey man no need buy new pair...i bet ur sony earphone is good and give out good sound quality..the solution is go change the jack..u can ask luthermusic to do it for u...i had mine change for juz 3 dollars...the jack was really cool too...metal juz like ur guitar cable only small version. dun waste money get new headphone...i bet the speaker are still good..juz the wiring in the jack....

If you do need a new pair of earphones though, I would suggest getting a pair of in-ear phones (also known as canalphones). While the high end ones will cost you somewhere in the region of a couple hundred, there are a few budget models out there which are worth taking a look.

The Sony EX-71SL is a great pair of canalphones, however it's somewhat pricy at around $80, though I have owned a pair and it served me well for a couple of years.

The alternative to the Sony one at this price range is the Panasonic RP-HJE50, which can be bought for less than the Sony EX-71s, at around $55 in Sim Lim. These are more or less copies of the Sony EX-71s but that does not mean that they pale in terms of performance. In fact, they're highly regarded as the best budget canalphones at this pricing.

mero said:
If you do need a new pair of earphones though, I would suggest getting a pair of in-ear phones (also known as canalphones). While the high end ones will cost you somewhere in the region of a couple hundred, there are a few budget models out there which are worth taking a look.

The Sony EX-71SL is a great pair of canalphones, however it's somewhat pricy at around $80, though I have owned a pair and it served me well for a couple of years.

my.php

The alternative to the Sony one at this price range is the Panasonic RP-HJE50, which can be bought for less than the Sony EX-71s, at around $55 in Sim Lim. These are more or less copies of the Sony EX-71s but that does not mean that they pale in terms of performance. In fact, they're highly regarded as the best budget canalphones at this pricing.

my.php
i used the sony earphones... WAH KAO EH

sux la!!!!!!! the panasonic 1 much better.. .more air tight.. the sony 1 cannot make it.. wasted my $80 bucks... panasonic 1 much better... did direct comparison of my sony with my firend's panasonic

i also thought the sony in-ear earphones sucked..i tried the model you mentioned and a lower end one...for both the mid-range and treble response were rather weak. I thought my normal ipod earphones sounded much more open and vocal if you know what i mean.

the problem with those in-ear earphones is that they become useless if you lose the rubber caps. That was what happened to my $80 pair. :cry: :cry:

Vaiyen said:
the problem with those in-ear earphones is that they become useless if you lose the rubber caps. That was what happened to my $80 pair. :cry: :cry:

You can actually buy the caps from the manufacturer......

I think you have to mail them directly. In other countries what they do is to send a letter to them with a cheque for a small amount (couple of dollars i think) and they mail back a package containing the caps that you order.

i don't really like earphones, very trebly, i prefer headphones, esp those huge 1s, they give really nice umph, and don't really break up so easily, but well, theres the drawback of size, god is fair :lol: :roll:

Which headphones do you own?? I heard that Seinheiser (Sorry for the wrong spelling) has gd quality though.. :lol:

Back