my customised shoe... need some comments...

do u tink the shoe will qualify for the contest final ?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hee

That blown-off panda with butterflies oozing from its head is way awesome!! Very soft & cre8ive approach to violence :wink:

Not to discourage but for some constructive criticism and from a user point of view.

Good effort. I find the concept lacks originality even if you've state that it is inspired from the tshirt.

I've definitely seen that T before and before I read your comments of it being inspired by, my head was thinking, "Rip off".

The use of pandas in designs are getting more and more common. There's even record labels/t shirt labels etc with "panda". There's even a violent teddy bear that eats human up.

Using other not so commonly used on design docile animal would have been more original. Platypus? Dodo? Sloth?

Also since this is for a competition, bear in mind the judges could be designers themselves or who are in the know or who are just fans of street wear. For someone like me who occasionally shop around for tees, and can immediately recognise that design, I don't think this entry will score much points for creativity and originality.

Also as mentioned, a big NO NO taking out the Converse patch. Unless if you're Michael Lau then that could be excusable. :lol:

Don't be disheartened by my comments. Work on your craft and who knows... you'll be starting your own fashion label soon.

edder said:
Not to discourage but for some constructive criticism and from a user point of view.

Good effort. I find the concept lacks originality even if you've state that it is inspired from the tshirt.

I've definitely seen that T before and before I read your comments of it being inspired by, my head was thinking, "Rip off".

The use of pandas in designs are getting more and more common. There's even record labels/t shirt labels etc with "panda". There's even a violent teddy bear that eats human up.

Using other not so commonly used on design docile animal would have been more original. Platypus? Dodo? Sloth?

Also since this is for a competition, bear in mind the judges could be designers themselves or who are in the know or who are just fans of street wear. For someone like me who occasionally shop around for tees, and can immediately recognise that design, I don't think this entry will score much points for creativity and originality.

Also as mentioned, a big NO NO taking out the Converse patch. Unless if you're Michael Lau then that could be excusable. :lol:

Don't be disheartened by my comments. Work on your craft and who knows... you'll be starting your own fashion label soon.

haha... :lol: :lol: :lol:
i agree with ur points given.... i admit dat i m not really a creativity person, i only take, change n 'improvise'. :wink:
but i didnt noe dat pandas were so common nowadays...

anyway, the converse logo, i didnt remove it on purpose.... it is due to some silly mistake n i haf no choice but to add my own thing...if u read my previous reply...u will noe :D

erm... i didnt get into the finals...hehe...i was quite dishearted but after seeing the top 10 finalist designs...i feel that mine was nthg.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
But the lost will drive me to improve n excel to the next lvl

anyway... a great thanx to u ppl..who have given me encouragement, positive n wishes.... thanx alot...appreciated v.much 8) :supz:

Back