My bid farewell.

nitrovo

Well fellas, my 2 years here in Singapore has come to an end. Tomorrow night I fly back to ney to begin my life as an adult, working and studying at TAFE and that awesome Aussie stuff :wink:

Not sure if i'll still post on this forum. Maybe if I need guitar help or something, but lately i've drifted away from singaporean forums as they won't be that much use to me soon. but this place is full of good people willing to help each other out. I admire that.

Already i've got tickets to Lamb of god and soundwave festival (hatebreed,deftones,+44, suicidal tendencies, MXPX, thrice, 18 visions etc etc) and might see trivium or testament yet. Slayer will also be making an appearance :lol:

Anyway i'm going to tafe to do a cert 2 course in music. From there I will decide which part of the music industry I want to work in. At this stage im heading toward sound engineering, but never know where i'll end up. my first course covers a broad area of topics in music. Between tafe and getting a job, i'll practise my guitar playing and try and find a band. basically it's gonna be a full on year.

So anyway, i'll still talk to a few of you on msn and let you know whats happening.

To everyone, thanks for the help and avice offered and the interesting and insightful conversations we've had here, aswell as the meetups at gigs.. where we'd drink red wine out of the bottle and pass it around :lol: have a kick arse 2007 and I wish you all the best in your endevours in whatever you choose to do.

Cheers

Jarrod O'Brien

cheers buddy to ya back in Aussie! hope to see ya soon there and we can go watch our 'Tallica concert wen they come there as we discussed... hehehe....

keep on rocking duder!!

:supz:

Hey good luck with your future endeavours.

It's been nice knowing, and talking to you. And thanks for all the help rendered.

:wink:

you're only leaving our shores, but hope you can come back and share your expertise and experiences in TAFE with us! :)

i wish all the best in your future endeavours! :D

hey dudes jsut a quick update.

Been bummin around sydney, catching up with old mates and drinkin beers. Been lookin for a job which sucks coz i cant find any.

Today I met trivium at an instore signing. I had nothing for em to sign except the SHRED issue of guitarworld which had Corey and matt in it, so i found the article on that and they all signed it and got a photo with Matt which i'll post sometime....

Anyway thats been my musical highlight since being back :D

hey bro!! its great to hear tht u are doing great there.. and i hope tht whatever u embark in, u will haf a good journey in this life of learning.. hey care to tell me more bout TAFE? it kinda interest me when it comes to music school.~! haha.

Back