MWTS/MWTT away a MIK Limited Edition Epiphone Les Paul for a fender strat

igit

Hi guys. As mentioned above. I'm thinking of selling or trading away my Les Paul. Its a 95 limited edition from Korea.

Everything on my Les Paul is stock and it is set up with elixir strings (sorry I have forgotten which model of strings exactly). It has "Gibson" on the top. I've taken care of this beauty so I'll say it's condition is at least 9.5/10.

I really am not sure how much it's worth so if you're interested, please offer me a price and if I agree, it's yours.

It comes with a hard case which cost me $190 that I bought end of 2012. Condition of it is 8/10. (Not selling separately)

So total would be (price of guitar) + $100 for the hard case.

I don't know how to upload pictures on here so do contact me via whatsapp and I'll send you some. (Detailed pics won't be available till this weekend).

Also, I would love to trade this for a Fender Strat. Not really much preference but I would like something that's maybe MIJ or MIM. Not looking for any in the colours black or white. Also looking for one with a maple neck.

So if you are interested, do contact me at 81680142. I meet up only at bukit batok interchange/mrt station. Won't have time to travel around since I have my O's this year. Do contact me if you have any questions as well. Lowballers won't be entertained!

Thanks! :)

Back