MWTS: Jackson Custom Shop David Ellefson Rust in Peace 20th Anniversary Concert V

atthestation

Might be looking to let this go. Jackson Custom shop limited run from 2011 or 2012, only 15 pieces in this configuration in the world. A dream to play with amazing tone. Personally used in multiple situations, from recording and playing in church to playing for punk bands. My dream bass as a teenager, but I don't use it as much in the moment that I am now musically. Probably the only American Jackson 5 string in Singapore, let alone custom shop. This is THE real deal. The neck is amazing, I would say on par with my dingwall. The tone is versatile, from heavy stuff to more laid back nice warm and fat tones. This used to go for close to USD6000 when it was released.

Bass is in perfect working condition, some physical blemishes like the lacquer lift on the headstock, but it's nothing serious I had it checked out by someone.

Just putting this out there as a feeler, I am in no hurry to let this go. Send me your offers, I'm open to trades as well. Testing available at my place, no obligations! Contact me at 8 2 2 8 four O six 8 for pictures, more info or to arrange no obligation tests.

Comes with a beautiful limited edition hardcase, with custom shop certificates, case candy and a spare badass V bridge.

Latest posts

Back