MUSICMAN STINGRAY 4 STRINGS. with HARDCASE (custom made and import from USA.)

tapfit

Selling my precious bass at $3700. PERFECT CONDITION 3 yrs old. (Testing are available only to SERIOUS BUYER. for more info. call Bran @ 8233 6266 or email tapfit@gmail.com )

Description: the picture speak for itself. ( I am not a salesman) You should know how a musicman bass sound like.

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

ull have a hardtime selling this one man, for 3700 you can easily get a pre eb 70s ray in good cond.. good luck!

i can get the exact same bass BrandNew for $2100.00 sing dollars. With hard case

and another point..just look at your filthy 'brand new' maple fret board...

do you really think we bass players here on soft are stupid? don't sell this bass keep it..

My first thought too, when I saw the first pic. I was like DAMN! EWWWWW!

TS, indeed, you are no salesman.

Agree...need lots of prayers+luck+rich-newbies-who-don't-know-market-price if you want to sell it at that price....

Thanks for everyone concern, looks like there are people that are more worried than I do.

Firstly,
If this is not a NEW Bass i didnt quote it as a new bass, obviously Mr/Ms/Heshe Aquanut might still be asleep when writing the comment at 6.25am. Also, if you have the money then go ahead and get one yourself. I wish you luck if you can get a Brand new custom made and plus import at 3700 dollars

Secondly,
Mr/Ms/heshe Giantboi, can get go ahead and get that pre eb 70s ray if he like, because Mine is not a 70s ray.

Thirdly,
Mr /Ms/heshe an23_julius I do not need prayers+luck+rich-newbies-who-don't-know-market-price because i dont believe that the person you describe will not exist in this world or maybe you are one of the description yourself.

Lastly,
Mr/Ms/heshe SicBarney I dont know what are you damning about but sarcasm will not get u anywhere.

finally,
yes this is costumed made.

Wht customed u means? For far i cant see any diff from a std musicman... Just describe abit those "customed" spec n ppl will stop flame. No offence...

Why would anybody want to argue with someone selling a Stingray 4 at the price of an MTD?

Even a BFR EBMM can't possibly command near 3700. Absolute waste of time. Buyers beware.

Thanks for everyone concern, looks like there are people that are more worried than I do.

yes this is costumed made.

what does 'COSTUMED MADE' mean..maybe that's why it costs $3700.00...USED..

i reckon from now on if anyone wants to sell used gear at exorbitant prices just describe it as 'COSTUMED MADE'...

Back