Music School cum New Jamming Studio at West Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorn

helo guys.... n gals...

Our music school(Celviano School Of Rock) cum jamming studio at west coast recreation centre are now OPEN for jamming....

its $10 per hr.

for more enquiry pls call 67785944 or

SMS/CALL KHAI @ 91668843

we are located at:

WEST COAST RECREATION CENTRE
12, West Coast Walk, West Coast Recreation Centre
Singapore 127157

minutes away Clementi Central & next to
the Clementi Stadium

we are at the 2nd floor near West Bowl..

c u guys n gals there.....

its been ard for 5 yrs already.. but for the past 5 yrs we only do music lesson,sales/rental of music equipments and small gig .. now we into jamming studio also.. we have 2 outlet one at United Square Shopping Centre and the new one at West Coast recreation Centre.

slash04 - yup its a VERY GOOD location.. .. equipment wise.. mmmhhhh what do u expect frm $10 per hr ? hope u dnt mind i ask u that question... do reply..

if u guy n gal wanna jam, pls give me a call in advance.. pls.. becos our company is having an event with kids central plus many more event for this coming Dec 06. So do give me a call in ADVANCE ya..

And for the rest of u guys n gals.. pls don tell me what u all expect frm $10 per hr jamming session.. ur reply will be very helpful.tks

cheers...

Scorn said:
And for the rest of u guys n gals.. pls don tell me what u all expect frm $10 per hr jamming session.. ur reply will be very helpful.tks

Soooo...do you want our input or not?

For me, I don't mind if it's 18 or more per hour...'coz when split up between the band members, one doesn't have to pay a lot...I think what matters is the equipment and the room...small rooms will make you deaf while bad equipment will make you weep...

ok.. but im asking abt $10 per hr.. So what do u expect? All i can said that, our eqiupment are new and its NOT BAD.. And its worth $10 per hr. . Do check us out ... ..

For this coming Sat n Sun.(25 n 26 Nov 06) Our jamming studio cant be use becos all our equipment will be use by Kid Central, at forum shopping mall.

Do give us a advance call next week for jamming.. alrite...

Call Khai @ 91668843

How about listing down the equipment that you use?
Instead of asking us what we expect for $10/hour. Unless you're saying
that you'll be getting the equipment that we list down? :lol: :lol:

hi... guys n gals.. sorry for the late reply.. Been busy with the kids central event....

Our Music Sch offers lesson and jamming session to kids and others.
We do have Kids set for jamming n Standard set for others to jam too.

we are now having promotion($10 per hr) for jamming session until Mar 2007. If the support from u guys are good, we will UPGRADE our studio into a BETTER Jamming Studio.PLUS BETTER new equipment to jam... So your support play a BIG part in the outcome for this jamming studio at West Coast recreation Centre..

Ok.. here are the list of equipment for jamming(Standard)=

Drum - 5 pc Carlos Drum,single pedals

Guitar - TGM guitars n Marshall Guitar Amps(MG Series 15cdr)

Bass - SX Bass Guitars n SX Bass Amps

PA system - Yamaha Stagepas 300

Keyboard - Casio 61 keys (LK-45)

We are waiting for the stock(Guitar gadget n dbl pedal) to arrive, any updates will be inform here.... Cheers....

pls do support us.. to make this west coast jamming a good one.. .. pls read the 1st page.. for more info.. ...

cheers...

pls do support us.. to make this west coast jamming a good one.. .. pls read the 1st page.. for more info.. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back