Movie: ROCK SHOW

popeye

Has anyone watched it?

It's true story (in fact, I think it's a real video footage).

And there's one little boy shred in front of thousands of people in Zappanale Festival (Frank Zappa dedicated festival).

yes of course its real.. its a documentary.. and i think a video of CJ( the guitar kid) was posted here on soft some time ago...

Hmm

I caught it last Fri & it totally rocks man. They covering Frank Zappa band.

What caught my attention was CJ & his passion for guitar + the 2 young sisters who sang Black Sabbath on a set. Haha. It was cute!!

We should start a Rock School here in Sg to educate the younger generation. Maybe name it James Soft School of Rock Music. Idea?

omg.
the twins..
did you see the part where she was closing her eyes and playing the drums?
and the end of the movie..
cute pair.(aren't they one boy one girl?)

the girl who was singing, i can't remember her name, the one who "sang sheryl crow"?
i like her vocals.

wooo i jus watch the movie.. man totally love it.. that paul is mad.. seriously sick la. hahaha nc16.. lil fucks. hahaha. man... i really really love that two lil twins.. they're soooooo freaking cute.. they were like hoppin and headbanging.. esp the sister... their mum is so cool too, she help the lil girl to put on eye liner and made mohawk for the lil dude. :lol: love CJ.. omg.. he might be a legend!

I don't know what is this movie about.. But I always remember this show - Rockstar!! It was GOOD...

onesheet.jpg

mptv1.gif

:twisted:

Back