MJT Telemaster in reliced seafoam green + Joe bardens modern wind

shyamalan

A prized possession of mine, it was a gift to my 26 year old self. Neck was manually modelled after a Fender telecaster with a channeled neck.
I felt that the telecaster body was just bad for shoulder health and therefore felt that the jazzmaster had all the curves in the right places.
The body is lightweight ash from USACG, the fretboard is pau ferro and fitted with stainless steel frets, neck is baked for extra resonance and stability. Every note struck rings like a church bell. The original parts of MJT actually corroded and Goosonique helped me to replace the tuner machines and the brass saddles.

All was assembled by Goose, made by USACG with the help of Tommy who corresponded daily in the specs, and finished by MJT.
This guitar is great for jazz and chordal work because of the neck width. It compounds up the neck. Comes installed with Hi Fi Joe Barden modern wind pickups, slices through the mix without the ear wax melting treble.

$1800 for this baby, sms 9674 7 3 4 1 for pix. Comes with Mono vertigo worth $200+.

Back