marching snare drum ?

xcellancy

where can i get those marching snare drum.... not those for jazz set 1 ?
pearl_comp_snare_L.jpg

smthg like dis ^^^^ (doesn't need to b pearl brand) :roll:

wat will the price range like ???

i think its around 600 bucks man. my school band uses these pearls ones too exactly the same. sorry i'm not really much help haha.

~drummar buah~

if u go to clarke quay theres this second hand music shop there. he sellss marching snares. their quite used and all that, those drums use to be from the SAF military band. most of them are premier. u can get harnesses there as well. pls dun buy them all cause i want one too. heh
regards mark

blurred said:
if u go to clarke quay theres this second hand music shop there. he sellss marching snares. their quite used and all that, those drums use to be from the SAF military band. most of them are premier. u can get harnesses there as well. pls dun buy them all cause i want one too. heh
regards mark

Do u mind giving me the location more specific..coz clarke quay is kinda big... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frummer said:
haha...if u dont mind me asking...

why the sudden interest?

Yes, I MIND !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
joking joking... anyway i m in the sch percussion and wanted to buy a snare drum to practice... coz i dun quite like to practice on practice pad, and i like the sound of marching snare drum.... :D I oso kinda inspire to play like those drum corps or drumline...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ermmmm welll, sorry dude go look cause i dunno how to describe too u. go on sunday he plays with his band on the side walk. drum corps is damn cool, all the stick tricks!

Hey man, the drum is going to really loud. Plus I doubt that real high tension drums are available in Singapore... what you'll get is most probably just a cranked up marching drum that can't accept kevlar heads. My friend has one (REAL yamaha high tension one, straight from america) and let me tell you, one rimshot will wake the whole block up. Even if you live in a private house, it's still going to as loud as a mofo. A practice pad is good enough... if it's not enough, get a heavy hitters slimpad... can order it online through steveweissmusic.com

Funkifized said:
Hey man, the drum is going to really loud. Plus I doubt that real high tension drums are available in Singapore... what you'll get is most probably just a cranked up marching drum that can't accept kevlar heads. My friend has one (REAL yamaha high tension one, straight from america) and let me tell you, one rimshot will wake the whole block up. Even if you live in a private house, it's still going to as loud as a mofo. A practice pad is good enough... if it's not enough, get a heavy hitters slimpad... can order it online through steveweissmusic.com

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Speaking of marching drums. After watcjhoing "Drumline" on Star Movie the other night I really want to learn some rudimentary drumming stuff. Any of u have drumming experience where u did some drum corp thing? I have books, but I so need a teacher to guide me with the sight-reading.

well my school doesn't have any drum corps thing.. but i learnt all of the drumline moves and i'm quite proud of it =D but i learn it last year.. i'll go try it out again now..heh heh heh

actually...i had this plan to set up a marching percussion band or drum corps in the future...the band could do gigs for football breaks or something..

but...money...who will sponsor such a new concept...

equipment...those free floaters arent ez to import...

the people...confirm alot will join...but slimming the good 1s down are another case...haha...

so this is jux another dream... :lol:

actually...i had this plan to set up a marching percussion band or drum corps in the future...the band could do gigs for football breaks or something..

but...money...who will sponsor such a new concept...

equipment...those free floaters arent ez to import...

the people...confirm alot will join...but slimming the good 1s down are another case...haha...

so this is jux another dream... :lol:
hi im new here.... if u wanna make it i would like to join.... how about we all bring our drums and be there... im 16... so i can find money after N lvel and O level and buy the Yamaha SFZ marching snare... but it cost ard $1000++.... ahahaha... hmmm.. how about we write it to yamaha...

Back