man_kidal (not the real man kidal)

man_kidal

yeah but it always seems that when theres an argument i always become the bad guy and get warning from admin .... Even though i always give less cruel remarks compared to those people who attack me.... Oh well, being a malay minority in singapore is just tough i guess ....

eh wah lao, dun like that say lah. Maybe if u phrase ur replies in a nicer way, then it wun be that case liao wad. relax la friend.

hahahha

if this replies shall leak to the government, i bet u guys the vey instance, the wbsite will be shutdwn. u guys shuld knoe bout that.
Race n Religion is a very sensitive subject. dont bring it here.
if u love this website.

RACE u can go watch Formula One or any kinda races on sports Television.
RELIGION, u can go to the temples, mosque, churches to paray n learn bout em....
hehehhehehhee

Re: hahahha

hmm i don't think the gov would shut the website down because of a few isloated references to race and religion.

man_kidal, i doubt the soft.com readers flamed u because u're malay, its more like the things u say. And say bad things long enough, you'll eventually give the impression to the rest of society that malays are like that. That's when racism starts. So if u're really troubled by being the minority, the best thing u can do is to break the stereotypes and not contribute to the problem by giving people bad impression of malays.

i've nothing against malays. never had. but i shall always remember the stereotypes of malays because of my malay friends.

Haha so if i post a pic on profile, it has to be me, and if i call myself Man_kidal, people should believe me too heh. You're weird.

Well if youre not here to squabble, then stop being so antagonistic. But really, who cares anyway?

man_kidal said:
yeah but it always seems that when theres an argument i always become the bad guy and get warning from admin .... Even though i always give less cruel remarks compared to those people who attack me.... Oh well, being a malay minority in singapore is just tough i guess ....

Simple.
Your antagonistic remarks were unprovoked.
Our antagonistic remarks were provoked. By you.

ponderouspontifications.blogspot.com

hei....relacs ar man_kidal.... no need to feel bad abt being the minority lar... i malay oso.... haha..we are all HUMANS!!!... ahakz... relax lar....dun bring the sub of race/religion... seriously sensitive issue....

man_kidal said:

this is the product of an attenton seeking mind. he is willing to get insulted , flamed and disgraced just because he wants the general public to accept him. this is very sad.

stupid troll

Not that i want to carry on the flaming, but....Its funny how he assumes we are all chinese (majority) when people hardly post their pics hahaha.

Must i post my pic?

got my pics there..... I was just saying when the admin gets on someone's ass it'll always be mine when people like chanmin should be blamed equally. My posts end up getting deleted and i was warned too while others werent. after all, doesnt it take 2 hands to clap?

U only got urself to blame for the plight that U bring upon urself. Dont go around pointing fingers at others. It reduces ur life expectancy..

Cheers!!!!

I get asked if i'm half malay pretty often when i go Chinatown. I'm not complaining haha. I've come to realise its the way i conduct myself, having spent my poly days with more malays and other 'minority' race people than chinese.

Singaporeans are fortunate to live in a 'black and white' discerning society. And its not the minorities that do time, its them troublemakers. I don't think you belong to either. So be nice, thats what we're all trying to do here.

Guys......can't anyone remember that this is JUST A FORUM??????? Or are you guys thinking that the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS??? :roll:

hmm.... if u think that you're being discriminated against, go look at the chinese in australia, or the chinese in us, or even the chinese in malaysia.

I'm not saying that singaporean chinese discriminate against the malays here, but be thankful that here in singapore, the majority respects everyone here and treats everyone equally, fairly and without bias.

of course there'll be some black sheep amongst us, but hey, no race is perfect.

but i dare say here in singapore, the majority is amongst the most benign and compassionate. don't take it for granted.

man_kidal said:
Must i post my pic?

got my pics there..... I was just saying when the admin gets on someone's ass it'll always be mine when people like chanmin should be blamed equally. My posts end up getting deleted and i was warned too while others werent. after all, doesnt it take 2 hands to clap?

no . the admin dosent get on someon's ass just because he posts some b.s in repsonse to ur b.s .

its about what u do normally. u post b.s 100% of the time you spend on soft.

you are not CONSTRUCTIVE.

YOU are INSULTING.

YOU are DEGRADING all rockers/ musicians

if you have some DIGNITY and INTERGRITY , reflect on what you have done and realise the root of the problem

YOU.

IF you wanna embarass yourself with ur stupidity , go do it somewhere else. dont do it here.

if you wanna pick a fight here. i suggest you get some logic and realise you started by picking a fight WITH EVERYBODY HERE and PISSING just about EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM off.

"free" speech comes with a price tag. its called sensitivity to others.

hmmm...vaiyen...the idea is there...but we shouldn't use those disabled atheletes as a reference...what difference are we then from a certain someone?

listen to some backstreetboys and chill man...

we softies supposed to love each other dearly and butt sex reguarly.. ok im jokin..

cool down lah... in internet the tone of the other person tokin u dono oso.. he might be just jokin but u take it as scoldin u or wad... chill la.. im sure we are much nicer in real life.. :wink:

Back