MACKIE & EAW - Would you or would you not buy these bran

trektechav

Hi guys, thought i'd just fish around abit on these brands, do you guys actually buy alot of Mackie over the cheaper competition? Or do you avoid it because of sweelee issues, warranty issues etc? Any comments much appreciated!

Hi, I thought you guys are dealer in behringer stuffs?? So you doing a survey to study market feasibility is it?? What products you wanna bring in??

My personal opinion is that, if I need to use the system very often, like every other day, I'll definately invest in good brands like Mackie for mixers. But if I got only like 1 or 2 shows to do a month, it makes more sense getting behringer which cost less than half. All these is made with a proper business concept in mind, as these days, what you pay for is what you get. A mackie is definately more dependable and reliable, and the brand name does play somewhat.

a no no for me on behringer.... have very very bad experince on the brand. anyway, mackie is quite robust but if i got a choice. would never go to these 2 brands. :)

A lot like owning a car, very dependent on the owner driver. Even a tank driven by a havoc driver will break apart.

Unless really bad luck, a pro product will deliver up to it's expectation normally.

The good thing about cheapo products is that you can easily have a spare just in case. Or get a mackie for heavy use plus a behringer for just in case.

I always say it's the person using it, but not the product normally at fault.

Back