Lower League Football

Dime

Tired of watching the same old teams battling it out?

Well lets share some of your favourite lower league football teams playing it out for promotion and relegation.

coca_cola_championship_logo_1__1.jpg

images

images

images

Some of you might remember or might have forgotten about these teams.

images

Currently in Coca Cola Championship and top of the table.

0,,10421~6048923,00.jpg

Currently in Coca Cola League 1 and also on course to promotion

arent you a man utd fan? why would you be anything remotely close to being interested with leeds?

i only hope leeds and QPHAHAHAHA will NEVER come up to the premier league

It's a pity how newcastle got relegated last season,they used to be one of the top teams but every team has its day.Reminds me how Man City were relegated a few years back and coming back to the premier league.I watched the Barnsley vs Newcastle last saturday and it was quite a good match I must say eventhough it ends in a draw.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fan of only crystal palace FC. They sold Johnson and they have paid the price...

I'm a Newcastle United fan for life. I've been supporting them since '97(damn has it been 12 years already?) and I will support them all the way. I don't care that they are a bad team, I've seen them go through so much and will always love being a Geordie(that doesn't really make sense since I'm not from Tyneside). Honestly I have friends who are Man U fans, and I really wonder if they will continue to support Man U if it starts going lower on the table. They just seem like 'wayang' supporters who watch just to see Man U win and win. Of course I'm not talking bout all Man U fans.

I will miss the days of seeing Shearer and Ferdinand and Solano and Asprilla. R.I.P Bobby Robson!!

I'm a Newcastle United fan for life. I've been supporting them since '97(damn has it been 12 years already?) and I will support them all the way. I don't care that they are a bad team, I've seen them go through so much and will always love being a Geordie(that doesn't really make sense since I'm not from Tyneside). Honestly I have friends who are Man U fans, and I really wonder if they will continue to support Man U if it starts going lower on the table. They just seem like 'wayang' supporters who watch just to see Man U win and win. Of course I'm not talking bout all Man U fans.

I will miss the days of seeing Shearer and Ferdinand and Solano and Asprilla. R.I.P Bobby Robson!!

Hahah,I know this feeling man.I support Man City and since the new takeover of the new owner,there has been tonnes of glory hunters who support us cause of our new found wealth.I've been supporting City since young and remembered the day where we got relegated and got promoted after that.I really miss Keegan as our manager. R.I.P Marc Vivien Foe.a really good player.

i like nottingham forest, liked them during the days of stuart pearce, stan collymore and steve stone. and not to mention that they have the coolest (imo) name for a football club, and were european champions.

Hahah,I know this feeling man.I support Man City and since the new takeover of the new owner,there has been tonnes of glory hunters who support us cause of our new found wealth.I've been supporting City since young and remembered the day where we got relegated and got promoted after that.I really miss Keegan as our manager. R.I.P Marc Vivien Foe.a really good player.

Talking bout Vivien Foe, that day i just wiki'ed him cause I suddenly remembered bout him. It truly breaks my heart when I think of the day he collapsed.

..and dun forget david ginola.. he's my favourite during tat era..!!!!

and i rilly rilly think solano was waaaaayy betta than beckham during his first stay in newcastle..

..and dun forget david ginola.. he's my favourite during tat era..!!!!

and i rilly rilly think solano was waaaaayy betta than beckham during his first stay in newcastle..

now you have a certain joey barton.. dont get me wrong, i do rate him. and kevin nolan of course

arsenal fan here:D
where the liverpool pple uh? :p

title "Lower League Football" not which club you support :rolleyes:.
you can find liverpool fans over at "Liverpool FC Thread" :mrgreen:. same people will always post there no matter what the results are.

most epl teams that got relegated will come back straight up to the top division in a season or two. this season, newcastle and wba looks good for promotion but i prefer to see forest back in the top division. back-to-back winner of the european cup, not many top team have that honor :twisted:.

Back