Looking to start a band

Hi all.

I can become a spectator for your band.. haha! Im a guitarist for like 17years... the last i gigged was like 10years ago... haha! Ok im not old.. just 34... pffft...

Hi,
Im new here and looking to trying new. I play acoustic and rhythm guitar, and I sing. If you’re still looking for band members, HMU at 87426895

Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!

Hi, i am Xie, if you are interested to join us for a jam, i am looking for a guitarist,.. for our band,.if better he can play lead and rythmm,. Our genre is 70s tributes band.

Write to me, or if you want to come for a drink,,.email: bandplayforchange@gmail.com
Have a great day, cheers,.

Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!

Hi. I’m Jason. Need a vocalist? I’ve jammed/ performed classic rock to rock covers of pop songs. Hit me up: 97872764.

Latest posts

Back