looking to record one man band/pop/acoustic/hip hop acts

i do free lance recording. Rates are 100per song (maximum of 10 hours of tracking,subsequently at 10/hr)

- if u always had an idea for your music but are limited by your ability to play all sorts of instruments,drums,bass,strings,synths i will help u to program

-mixing is very basic so what you are getting is demo quality not ready for album release quality
(but 100 dollars lah dont expect the stars )

-i only record vocals,guitars,bass and keyboards by the way,no recording of drums only programmed

-i can also compose piano,guitar or drum parts if u need ,composing for one instrument will be extra 30 dollars

-i dont really care about genre,mando pop to grindcore to jazz to classical to avant garde its all fine and i have an understanding of a wide range of genres musically so arrangements wise i know what u are looking for (do give a reference artist also if possible)

-pre production discussions relating to the song is all free and i do care about the song alot so i do spend quite alot of time on this.

-lastly my main selling point is making your song as mainstream and accessible as possible but only if u want,if not i want try to produce it in anyway. i cant gurantee u ur song will be a hit but i can gurantee we will finish the recording with a much better idea than originally intended

i mainly cater to people who dont wana spend 300-1000 per song on recording cuz they dont have the budget but they still want a decent recording that they can show friends,family etc their music and also people who might wana do a solo project but they only play guitar and dont know how to play drums and piano for example.

for my work so far and interested parties please whatsapp me at 96653713 to discuss further

p.s : lastly if u hardy practice and cant hit certain pitches or keep in time you will waste alot of recording time

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back