Looking to form a Soul, Funk, R&B Band!

MotherFunker

Hey! I'm Bassist here, am 21 this year that are looking for like minded peeps in the Age Group similar to mine, to form a serious band. I have been playing Bass for the past 8 years as of now and have professional experiences performing in shows and music festivals.

Thundercat, Vulfpeck, Black Pumas, Alabama Shakes, are some of the influences for our sound to be created out of and I wouldn't mind exploring Nu-Soul as well!

Looking for musicians that have similar interests and backgrounds to help form this band. Basic 1 Drummer, 2 Guitarists. Percussionists (Conga, Tambourines, etc...) Vocalists, Back Up vocals also are also welcomed too! Would like to get those who can actually Funk it out well! If these all have, best laaa💯

For now, I'm trying to form the basic band group first to build our chemistry, see what we have and can jive on as a band, write out material, etc...

End goal is to be able to have a band that produces our own material. PM me in my profile. Cheers!

Hi Josh, we have two drummers and still looking for one more , you keen. If one cannot jam the other can take over. So the jamming goes on.

Re: Looking to form a Soul, Funk, R&B Band!

Hi we have jam this coming Saturday are you keen . We need a drummer

- - - Updated - - -

Hi we have jam this coming Saturday are you keen . We need a drummer pm 82923607

Re: Looking to form a Soul, Funk, R&B Band!

We still have openings for a guitarist and a drummer. If anyone is keen������ repertoire from Joe Lynn Turner Chaka Khan Stevie Wonder Toto Michael Mcdonald and many more request from singers. ������

Latest posts

Back