Looking for vocalist into rock, metal for jamming once a mth etc

Satrionic

Looking for vocalist. 4 piece here. Jamming session once a month or so. All aged 30s-40s. Able to sing rock, metal songs. Able to sing songs like temple of the king, like a stone, seek and destroy, kekejaman, Kasihnya laila, zombie, paranoid, Ikrar perwira, for whom the bell toll, etc. No expectation. Just someone who can get along with etc. If keen, do pm me here.

Looking for vocalist. 4 piece here. Jamming session once a month or so. All aged 30s-40s. Able to sing rock, metal songs. Able to sing songs like temple of the king, like a stone, seek and destroy, kekejaman, Kasihnya laila, zombie, paranoid, Ikrar perwira, for whom the bell toll, etc. No expectation. Just someone who can get along with etc. If keen, do pm me here.

Greetings! Am Singer Performer/ SongWriter
Formerly from Club Myst
Top 40s Genre
Roots- ROCK METAL🤘
- Noah-

Noah Vocalist
Former Club SingerPerformer/SongWriter
Compass Member Singapore🇸🇬
Top 40s Genre
Roots Rock Metal 🤘
Mobile 9087 9754

- Rock Da Stage -

Dear admin,

I have reason to believe "BOY TATU" is spamming many threads with no real intention of joining any band. Can u investigate and suspend his account if you agree with me ?

Amos

heya still avail ?

Back