Looking for Multi-effects pedal

soulslicer

Hi, I'm soulslicer.

I've been searching all over for a good, relatively decent priced, (100-250 sing) multi-effects pedal. Possibly one you can plug into the computer and works via soundcard software processing, or simply through the pedal board itself.

It must be able to do most of the effects..wahwah, phaser, distortion, pitching, echo...etc.maybe even a guitarsound to saxaphone effect etc.

and must be able to do at least 3 effects at once.

Can you recommend some decent multi-effect pedal boards..Thanks!

That budget is pretty limited... I have a simple multi-effects that costs more than that brand new.

At this price point or perhaps slightly higher, you get multi-effects processors that perhaps have only two footswitches. And they're to scroll between presets. At this price point, you only get presets-based multi-effects. You create your different tones, and save them as presets. And you use the footswitches to scroll between them. If you want something where you can switch on and off an effect anytime you want, you need to raise that budget by alot.

*Presets means that you can create your tones, add some effects, and save it as a preset. Perhaps this is what you mean, some of them can have several effects at once.

Back