Looking for members for a casual pop band

mero

Calling out for people who are interested in casual jams once a week or once every 2 weeks. Ideally, playing pop / pop-rock / basically anything that's catchy. Some indie would be fun too. I can play either acoustic or electric guitar.

By way of background, I'm in my mid 20s and have been working for about 2 years after graduating from uni. Played with different bands on and off over the years but music's been on the back-burner since I started work. Settled into a more routine job so I've been getting the itch to have a good jam every now and then but haven't found the opportunity to. I don't harbour any illusions about becoming some rock star / charting pop artist signed to Warner / pub musician / Yamaha Asia band champ etc (no offence intended to any of the above!), and am not looking to looking to "go far" (insert usual band trope here). Just looking for like-minded people looking for an escape from their day jobs for a couple of hours a week.

That said, no real strict criteria for age/gender/genre preferences/etc, as long as you're up for some fun. Looking for vocalists/guitarists/bassists/vocalists/keyboardists.

I'm contactable over whatsapp at 9751-584three, and do check my PMs somewhat regularly as well. Drop me a message if you're interested.

Back