Looking for Lead Guitarist for an Indie Band

Kaye

Hello fellow softies. My buddy and I are looking for a lead guitarist to join us.

Here's a cover of Youth by Daughter that we did:

Our influences varies. Joyce the vocalist listens to Those Dancing Days, Fall Out Boy and loads of other indie bands. And I listen to a wide range of stuff from Incubus, City and Colour, The XX to The Black Keys.

We're in our early twenties... okay fine, Joyce is. I'm just slightly older. We're looking to do a couple of covers and hopefully come up with some originals if things hit off well. We love ramen, she loves udon and I can't live without Starbucks.

Anyway! Holla at me, drop me a PM and tell me bout yourself and the stuff you play/listen to.

Hi guys!,

Great cover. Think you guys feel really chill covering this, and i think that's really important in making music.

I'm in my early twenties and looking to just meet people and start doing something in music together.

I play a wide range of music, started out playing classical then streamed into blues and rock (like Erc clapton, jimi hendrix and so on). In the past years i have been listening and infusing myself with oldies (like Simon and Garfunkel, James Taylor, bread) trying to learn more about their song-writing and then in the past year folky-rock stuff (like Feist, The Paper Kites, City and Colour and so on).

I do some home music production too (have done a few for short films too. check out the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrJpzRdmAQ)

You can email me at bingslee89@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you guys, and hopefully get to work together. Continue doing what you guys are doing!

Hey bingslee! Thanks for your comments. Awesome tracks for the short film. :)

I'll drop you an e-mail!

Back