Looking for female drummer and guitarist etc.

stlee2015

Looking for female musicians to see if can jam regular. To have an identity of female musicians to show that they can also play as well.

if you are keen only in drumming etc and want to put practice via a jam with similar "learning level" musicians to have regular jams will be best.
Not looking for established musicians, just similar standard of learning curve people dedicated to your particular instruments to come together to make it a reasonable jam, and try to start to "put to practice what u learn from ur lessons in the form of a regular jamming session"

Only keen to do covers of 80 rock/ballads which are popular and common to most, for a start. Of course good songs from other genres can also try.

I am male and vocalist and u dont have to be as old as me to play all the good 80's covers. Just to have regular practice to brush up what we learned from ur music lessons. For me, I find jamming is the way to make all the music lessons less boring . Not for people keen to do gigs for performance or for cash.

Please pm if keen.
Thanks all.

Ladies , no fun playing solo after formal lessons , esp drumming. I went into drums for abt 1 yr plus for a change, and bored after a while too.

If u r into 80s rock music in the likes of bon jovi, journey etc, lets put our solo acts into one jamming sessions :)
Pm to contact.
thanks

Back