Looking for creatives of all inclinations

heymil

Heya,

I've been trying to produce music for a bit now, but I'm still extremely new to it and am still learning the ropes.
Putting this out there, if there are any creatives looking to work together on music, art projects, or just have fun making shit together, no judgements.
I think my main focus at this point would just be to learn as much as possible, but more importantly have fun (makes it easier to stay consistent).
I really like working with people and bouncing ideas off others, to learn and to open myself up to different approaches.
So if you're a musician, producer, rapper etc. and you're looking for an experience in a similar vein, please do drop me a message.

I'd say my influences are quite vast. I love Madvillain but sometimes I just feel like putting Laura Marling on.
But more recently I've been listening to a whole lotta alt pop. Perfume Genius, Dan Deacon, Björk, Fiona Apple etc.
My favourite individual is still Frank Ocean.

Forming a band has been on my mind too, but I'd better take things one step at a time.

Lemme know !

Milton

Hey do you need a vocalist? I’m just looking to jam too. Music taste is dreamy psychedelic rock/pop, contemp rnb, alt pop, experimental, 80s rock, jazz, funk, soul. Hmu on tele @casey155

music taste a little different, indie folk and 90s alternative but still could be good to see if we can make something. sing and play acoustic guitar at a middling level, also want to get better at production skills.

Hi is this thread still active? im looking for jamming buddies too. with regards to music tastes I'm ok if we don't have similar tastes because then we get to learn from one another. I play acoustic guitar / electric guitar / electric bass and I do vocals too. I'm familiar with recording and mixing with Ableton. telegram me @leafar94

Hey, I enjoy working on fun creative projects myself and have made some videos, music, and zines in the past. Would love to hear from you on tele @en_dorphins!

Back