Looking for Bassist for Jazzy Funky Pop Fusion Band

vivukulelegirl

Hi there! The bassist of our jazzy funky pop fusion band (we enjoy the likes of Pomplamoose, Scary Pockets, John Mayer type of vibes) unfortunately had to quit unexpectedly due to new work commitments... So we are now searching for a new suitable and like-minded bassist to join our band! :) We currently have 4 other members... Vocalist, Guitarist, Keyboardist, and Drummer. We started playing together in the last quarter of 2018 (although the guitarist & vocalist had been playing together since end of 2016)

Commitment level: Weekly Weekday night rehearsals (typically 9-11pm on Wednesdays); looking to eventually have at least a weekly gig apart from rehearsals later in the year after we build up the repertoire.

Here's an example of one of the songs we like to play and the style of music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfRf92ILm8

Please PM me with your contact details if you are interested to jam/audition or if you'd like to know more about our project! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Viv

Can i try out?rudy here,lefty bassman available,check me out at utube,search ‘rudyblizz’,watsapp me at 81265432

Last edited:
Hey there! Highly experienced bassist and has similar taste with funk, soul pop fusion genres. Do PM me at 94569711. Cheers!

Back