Looking for Bass/Synth/Guitar for Indie band

Joshua_Adrian

Hello, I'm Josh and I'm looking for Bass/Synth/Guitar players to complete an Indie band

A little bit about the band - it's called Amberhill and we play Math rock & Ambient infused indie music. Band was probably most active around 2015-2017 before I left for my studies and we're hoping to give it another go. We're currently in the midst of working on a new album and would love to complete the band to get to playing gigs again.

You can listen to the band's last ep released in 2017 here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0G93dqirCSNtPadCSv4NRU?si=aJa5f8XKTo2SRTCbzfGLnQ&dl_branch=1

and I'd be happy to send over demos from the album we've been working on.

We're all currently in our mid 20s if that matters and we don't really mind what we play so we're hoping to fill two of the following between Synths/Keyboards, Guitar & Bass. We're not really fussed about age/gender so anyone is welcome! We've got a practice space in the West and hoping to start practices on alternate Sundays in September. You can drop me a message here or a dm on instagram/telegram @Joshua_Adrian.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Josh, pmed you!

Hello, I'm Josh and I'm looking for Bass/Synth/Guitar players to complete an Indie band

A little bit about the band - it's called Amberhill and we play Math rock & Ambient infused indie music. Band was probably most active around 2015-2017 before I left for my studies and we're hoping to give it another go. We're currently in the midst of working on a new album and would love to complete the band to get to playing gigs again.

You can listen to the band's last ep released in 2017 here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0G93dqirCSNtPadCSv4NRU?si=aJa5f8XKTo2SRTCbzfGLnQ&dl_branch=1

and I'd be happy to send over demos from the album we've been working on.

We're all currently in our mid 20s if that matters and we don't really mind what we play so we're hoping to fill two of the following between Synths/Keyboards, Guitar & Bass. We're not really fussed about age/gender so anyone is welcome! We've got a practice space in the West and hoping to start practices on alternate Sundays in September. You can drop me a message here or a dm on instagram/telegram @Joshua_Adrian.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back