Looking for a nu-metal drummer

kmetal87

Guitarist/rapper/screamer/bassist (all in early 30s, prev from local bands) looking for a drummer to jam some good ol’ nu-metal for fun and let off some steam in this crazy year. Open to moving into originals too.
By nu-metal we mean:
- system of a down
- slipknot
- limp bizkit
- nothingface
- mudvayne
- papa roach
Etc

Not jamming ever since CB.. before that also quite ad-hoc. Can DM me at @0verb0red, I’ll share some videos see if you’re keen?

Hello.. cant seem to DM u at that username but yes, i'd be keen to have a feel of your band's stuff cuz i'd like to try out n see if i fit the bill.. as of current, my style of play is no where near to a nu-metal drummer but i like d explosiveness of it.. if it's okay for u to drop me a DM instead, it'd b d most helpful.. thanks in advance ��

Hi there, nu metal is my favorite genre and I’m quite interested in your band. My favorites are Rage Against the Machine, RHCP, and Limp Bizkit in that genre. I saw your message mentioning that you can send a video of you guys playing. Could you share it with me as well? Just FYI, I’m no where near professional or semi-professional level, but love playing the drums. Thanks and Cheers.

Back