Looking for 80's Heavy Metal Vocalist.

Shake

Greetings to all fellow softies,
Please do take some time to read this thread as it may take quite a while.

We are a 80’s heavy metal band that has been going on in the scene for around 2 years plus now. Recently, our vocalist has left our band due to commitment issues. Currently, we are a 4 piece band consisting of 2 guitarist, a bassist and a drummer. Currently 2 of our members are serving NS but are able to commit on weekends. Our age range is between 19 to 22. Each of us has at least more than 5 years of musical and stage experience.

Based on our influences, we came from different metal genre backgrounds such as Hard Rock, Glam Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, the New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal and so on. But our direction is mainly heavy metal music from the 80’s and the new wave heavy metal such as Iron Maiden, Skid Row, Slayer, Loudness, Motley Crue, Megadeth, Riot, Sepultura, Crashdiet, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Scorpions, Metallica, Sodom, Kreator, Steel Panther, Morbid Angel, Firehouse, Poison, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Destruction, Whitesnake, Guns N Roses, AC/DC, Dio, Steelheart, Anthrax, Enforcer, Toxic Holocaust, Warbringer and tons more to be mention. I would gladly like to say more but there are many more of it.

Moving on, here are the criteria’s that we look for in a vocalist:
- Commitment (We need you, as the lead singer to commit yourself in doing your part for the band in learning and also contributing if possible.)
- Showmanship (Entertainment is a must in a band)
- Vocal Range (Able to reach to a range like Bruce Dickinson, Ronnie James Dio, Axl Rose or even better)
- Performance ready (We are looking for someone who has some experience and ready to rock the stage)
- Confidence (As the frontman of the band, you are suppose to lead the band on stage)
- Heavy Metal Image (We have a band image that we have, we’ll let you know if you’re in)

So if you’re interest and up to it, please PM me back with your:
- Name
- About yourself; stage experience; influence
- Recording or video of yourself singing
- PS, we are not looking for a screamo vocalist.

How serious are we in this band?
We are REALLY serious about this. Our aim is to bring back real heavy metal back in the scene. We have some original songs in our hands and would like to hit the studios real soon once stabilize with the new vocalist.
We also have an upcoming big show this month, date is still to be confirmed because it is pending due to some issues but all I can say, we are part in opening up for a heavy metal band from Japan.

We are not looking for any beginners currently, but if you think you’re up for it and got what it takes, PM me.

Back