local bass player...

Underrated

1. Aquanaut
2. Khalid from retro groove
3. Evans frommdc
4. Eddie jensen

bass = a type of fish
OWBO000Z.jpg

so bass player = someone who plays with the fish?

oh what's overated and underated

over rated- Any bass player (be it local or elsewhere) that play root notes

under rated- Any bass player that doesnt play root notes

over rated- Any bass player i know and dont like

under rated- Any bass player i know and i like

over rated- Any bass player that all my friends even the pantry auntie also heard about

under rated- Any bass player only me and my pet ants knew about

over rated- Anyone in this thread

under rated- Anyone not in this thread

Over rated- Your father

under rated- My mother

Tim Commerford from RATM.. Imo, he has some sick bass!!!

I think the thread started said local bass players haha. I don't think Tim is from Singapore. I'll be stoked if he is! :D

Anyway, I think Clement from Ugly In The Morning deserves more credit for his work. Not a personal friend of his, but, I think he's really good!

I think the thread started said local bass players haha. I don't think Tim is from Singapore. I'll be stoked if he is! :D

Anyway, I think Clement from Ugly In The Morning deserves more credit for his work. Not a personal friend of his, but, I think he's really good!

alamak, you are right. but too bad i dunno any local bass players, LOL

bass is an underrated instrument. but bass players are rare and highly valued.

i mean, those who actually know how to play lah.

i vote for aquanaut, he has personality and do provide some of his own brand of "bass humor" around here.... :)

That would be nice :) But bass players are known to be shy and timid people... so its going to be hard to organize :)

Aquanaut has provided us with much humor with his "polite" replies way back when SOFT was just started not long ago. :D

On a serious note, I really do appreciate Desmond (Electrico) and jbarks (The Fire Fight) for their unique take on bass.

Latest posts

Back