Local bands on Straits Times tomorrow (Tuesday 25th Oct)

mel80

Check out the Straits Times' Digital Life section tomorrow. Local band blogs will be featured! :D

James:
No worries lah. With all the exposure Soft has been getting lately, it's only a matter of time for Soft to get featured in the media :D

hey yup ... we have to propose to them .. i think i will write to straits times sujin thomas abt this ..

it's funny how totally useless sex blogs get so much attention in the mainstream media while the biggest music forum in S'pore gets none. Sigh, the shame, the shame..

Don't worry James, we'll get there sooner rather than later.

agreed, Vaiyen. we will get there soon! but you see, sex sells. it's always been like that. -sensationalistic journalism- meh.

so true ... and nowadays local papers also cover mostly foriegn acts and albums ... out of the blue a singaporean local band will be talked abt ... hope thier attitude change and look morre into home talent ... i mean if even local press don help promote who will :roll:

Vaiyen said:
it's funny how totally useless sex blogs get so much attention in the mainstream media while the biggest music forum in S'pore gets none. Sigh, the shame, the shame..

Don't worry James, we'll get there sooner rather than later.
Maybe someone should show some skin here... :p

mel80 said:
Check out the Straits Times' Digital Life section tomorrow. Local band blogs will be featured! :D

I wonder what type of bands will they feature. I will be surprised if theres a metal one.

Back